Join the First Citrus Bank Team
At First Citrus Bank our mission is to provide premier independent community banking services to individuals, professional, executives and entrepreneurs. We deliver banking services that go beyond client expectations while nurturing loyal relationships. Our culture is embodied in our Credo and we believe every associate is socially responsible, serving in a leading or supporting role in the community. Our Core Values - Honor, Collaboration and Professionalism empower our associates to thrive within the company and community
Why Join the Team
What differentiates First Citrus Bank from other community banks is our commitment to provide fabulous client experiences every day; while upholding our Cardinal Business Principle of Safety and Soundness.
First Citrus Bank invests $.98 of every deposit dollar back into the Tampa Bay community
Ranked in the top five Tampa Bay community banks by asset size
Fourth-best-performing regional bank stock in Southeastern United States
Longest-tenured executive management
Serving Tampa Bay community for 20 years
Benefits at First Citrus Bank:
At First Citrus Bank, we respect that the balance of work and life is important to you. We provide benefits that will keep you and your family healthy, help plan for retirement, and allow you to enjoy time away from work.
A few key benefits include:
100% monthly medical cost for employee
100% monthly short and long-term disability insurance cost for employee
100% match on 401K, up to 3%
Branch Manager - South Tampa
First Citrus Bank is currently seeking candidates for the position of Branch Manager for South Tampa. For consideration, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. View more information on this opening
* Please note this is not a secure email. Confidential or personal information should not be communicated in this manner.
Job Title: Branch Manager
Reports To: EVP, Retail Banking
Status: Full-time, Exempt
Location: South Tampa, FL
This position is responsible for proactively seeking new deposits from individuals, families, and businesses while building client relationships for the bank. The Branch Manager will ensure the team provides memorable and extraordinary client experiences, while promoting a sales and service culture through coaching, guidance, and staff motivation. Additionally, the Branch Manager will provide ongoing leadership, training, and supervision to all Tellers, Head Tellers, and Personal Bankers to ensure efficient daily operation of the bank branch. Although not primarily responsible for customer transactions and account opening, the Branch Manager will be available to assist Tellers and Personal Bankers when necessary.
- Minimum of 3-5 years or more demonstrated experience in branch operations, leading, developing, coaching, and motivating personnel to create a positive team environment
- 4-Year Undergraduate Degree (BS or BA) preferably with a business or finance focus or equivalent combination of experience and education
- Must possess a valid driver’s license as local travel will be required 20-60% of the time
- Proven background in sales and business development with existing and new clients
- Member of group of associations affiliated with our client niche such as Chamber of Commerce, Legal and Medical association groups, Community groups